Take Care Of Your Gums
Make sure to take care of your gums, it will affect your dental healthy with will affect your overall health. It is a good idea to educate yourself about gum disease and what you can do to take care of gums, and prevent any disease. It’s never too early to learn about how to maintain your mouth.
How Do I Know If I Have Gum Disease?
Gum disease is a gum infection that damages gums and can essentially destroy the jawbone. Without taking care of your oral health, you can obtain early stages of gum disease. Be sure to look our for these symptoms:
- Red or puffy gums and tender to the touch
- Apparent blood when brushing your teeth
- Receding gums or gums that pull away from your teeth
- Bad breath caused by plaque buildup on the tongue
- Sensitivity to hot and cold food
- Pain when chewing
If you have any of these symptoms you need to make an appointment with Rancho Dental immediately. There are ways to prevent and treat gum disease. Gingivitis is the earliest form of gum disease, which forms when there is a buildup of plaque on the teeth. Here are a few ways you can prevent any form of gum disease:
- Have a dental care routine.
- Visit your dentist on a regular basis.
- Brush your teeth twice daily, floss once a day, eat healthy foods, and watch out for signs of gingivitis.
- Use mouthwash everyday.