National Smile Day!
Everyone and their families want big, beautiful smiles. Here are some fun facts to get you into National Smile Day!
- Children smile more than adults
- It takes more muscles to frown than to smile
- A smile is the first noticed feature on the face
- Smiling can actually brighten your mood
- Babies are born with the ability to smile
- Smiles are contagious
- There are 19 different types of smiles, put into two categories:
- “Social” smile, which use fewer muscles
- “Felt” smile, which use more muscles on both sides of the face
Sometimes when having a bad day we can forget to smile, but its so important for our mental and emotional health. Many people do not enjoy smiling because they are not happy with the overall look of their teeth. Come into Rancho Dental on National Smile day to get a consultation done. Dr. Perry will help find the best solution for your teeth! Whether it be braces, veneers, or implants.
Call Rancho Dental Today!