Everyone wants to achieve that bright white smile but are you have trouble keeping your teeth white? Maybe there are a few things that are causing it and how to start achieving that smile that you want.
- Red Wine
- Drink with a straw
- Snacking on strawberries and apples can help cut back the stain
- Brush and floss a couple times a day
- Brush your teeth after drinking something stain worthy
But is the damage already done? There are several things you can do in order to treat yellow teeth.
- Teeth Whitening. Which can be done at Rancho Dental, schedule an appointment today.
- In office treatments. These will be much faster and will produce whiter results.
- Whitening toothpastes. These will not change the color of the teeth but they will scrub away stains from the surface.
- At home whitening treatments. They come in a tray form or strips that stick to your teeth which will whiten the teeth with bleach. They contain lower concentration than an in office treatment would be.
Do you want a white smile? Contact Rancho Dental today to achieve the smile you have always wanted.