We want you to love your smile
You Deserve a Picture Perfect Smile
Now Accepting New Patients
We are Opening in 2 Phases!
To learn more about our protocols and safety measures, please read through the information below.
For continued safety and precautions, we will be re-opening in 2 Phases. The first phase that began on June 1st.
Phase One includes a lighter doctor schedule and limited hygiene schedule. This will allow us to fine-tune our ‘new’ workflow, and ensure we honor social distancing protocols. We expect this controlled opening to last a week or two.
Phase Two will get us back to our normal workflow. We are working hard to accommodate everyone and apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently working on rescheduling patients who’s appointments we had to cancel due to COVID-19. If you have not heard from us yet, please feel free to call the office and schedule your appointment.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this transition. Always striving to give you the smile you desire and the dentistry you deserve!
- Check-In Process – When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call the front desk. At that time, we will ask you a series of screening questions. Then we will advise you when you can come into the office. We will limit traffic flow in the reception room to allow for social distancing. Fortunately, our reception room is spacious and allows for great spacing! Once you’ve entered the office your dental assistant or hygienist will escort you to your treatment room. *If you are unable to check-in from your vehicle please let us know, and we will accommodate you.
- Masks – Please wear a mask upon entering the building. Masks are required at all times except during procedures.
- Temperature – We will be taking your temperature with an external thermometer before you enter the building.
- Family and Guardians – To comply with social distancing standards we ask that patients with appointments only bring one person to accompany them as necessary.
- Rescheduling – If anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Staff will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE). You will see a lot of smiling eyes but more covered faces.
- Please be patient as we have instituted enhanced disinfection techniques in between patients.
- All magazines and public items have been removed from our waiting areas.
What Our Patient’s Are Saying
“I’ve been a Rancho Dental patient for 20 plus years… I live all the way in San Diego and drive [to Rancho Dental] because it is such a great and personable team.” –Elke
Great office staff, very friendly and comfortable office. Best Dental office hands down in all of Temecula.” – Robert
“I find the staff very friendly and the dentist kind and thoughtful. I’m never afraid of coming in here and being in pain.” -Delores
At Rancho Dental we strive to over deliver in every aspect of our organization. We will work tirelessly to exceed our patients’ expectations thru extraordinary customer service and excellence in Dentistry. We will treat each other, as well as our patients with integrity and compassion. We will continually grow our practice without compromising excellent patient care.
Tour our office
We highly value trust and honesty. Our patients feel safe because they realize their best interest is our number one priority. We never compromise when it comes to your smile!
Rancho Dental of Temecula has been serving the community as a leading dental office since 1989. We specialize in cosmetic and family dentistry. The services we offer include: veneers, metal-free crowns, dentures, bridges, dental implants, root canals, Invisalign, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening and more! Be sure to ask about our patient comfort menu!
Whatever your dental needs, we want you to be comfortable and we will provide the best service available. With a highly trained staff, and using the latest technologies, your visit will be a great experience.
Dr. Dave Perry and his brother, Dr. Dan, are committed to providng our patients with a pleasant dental experience that is calm, relaxing and comfortable. They stay on the cutting edge of Dental Continuing Education in order to provide the best care possible in family and cosmetic dentistry.
At Rancho Dental you will always be welcomed with a friendly smile and a caring attitude. We believe everyone should have “The Smile They Desire and The Dentistry They Deserve.” We always go the extra mile to ensure that your experience is exceptional and one you would want to share with family and friends!
Rancho Dental believes in commitment and involvement in the community. We enjoy giving back to the Temecula Valley through local campaigns such as Toys for Tots, Spark of Love, and Assistance League.
Currently we host two annual events with the goal of bringing smiles to everyone:
Veterans Appreciation Day
A day of free dentistry for our Vets
Friday, November 6th!
A day of free dentistry for those in need